Magna Physical Therapy &
Sports Medicine Center LLC
302 W. Main Street
Avon, CT 06001
About Magna PT
Magna Physical Therapy & Sports Medicine Center, LLC is a 4,700 square foot outpatient physical therapy clinic specializing in orthopedic & sports physical therapy. For more than fifteen years, our caring therapists and professionals have built a reputation for outstanding patient care and guaranteed satisfaction.
Equipped with an in-house dance studio, our facility also offers specialized services including:
- Sports Medicine & Conditioning
- Dance Medicine & Conditioning
- Golf Medicine & Conditioning
- Bowling Medicine & Conditioning
- Vestibular Therapy & Balance Disorders (Parkinson's, MS, & Stroke)
- Custom Orthotics*
- Pilates Classes
- Nutrition Counseling
- Nutrition Seminars
- Personal Training
- Monthly Fitness Memberships (PT+)
- Massage Therapy
Working together with your physician, we strive to create lifestyle changes that will minimize re-injury and promote overall good health.
* We provide custom orthotics using Aetrex iStep state of the art foot scanning technology. This patented technology accurately measures and determines your specific foot type. Custom casting for orthotics is also available if needed.
MEET OUR Staff
Visit the Magna Physical Therapy & Sports Medicine Blog for the Daily Magna Trivia! As well as, updates regarding events and opportunities held by the facility!!
"Physical therapy is something dancers can't live
without. Our bodies are our lives, and thanks to our physical therapists, we can achieve peak